Thursday, October 25, 2012

Uncle Red Wrote A Book !!

Here I am with my uncle, Red Cashion, at his book signing in College Station, Texas.  Many of you know that he officiated in the NFL for 25 years and have asked what he is up to these days.  His wife has been on him to write a book about his years in the NFL, and he finally did it.  It's entitled First Dowwwwwn...and Life to Go.  For you younger folks, he had a trademark "first down" call and he explains in the book how that came to be.  He has lots of other stories to tell as well.  I hope you get a chance to read it.
 
I bought several extra copies of my uncle's book to share with my patients.  If you know of Red Cashion and would like to have a copy of his new book, just come by the office and ask for one.  First come, first serve......I have 13 copies!
 
Dr. Cashion
 

1 comment: